Billing & Customer Service
Water, Sewer, and Garbage Rates
Our service rates and fees for water, sewer, and garbage services are set by Town Council during their annual budgeting process. Please note: fees may be subject to change outside of the annual budgeting process by approval from Town Council.
Setting Up Bank Draft
To set up your account for automatic bank draft, please fill out our Automatic Bank Draft Authorization Form, print, sign, and return it to the Town of Fort Mill Business Office located at 200 Tom Hall (inside Town Hall).
The Town of Fort Mill offers a variety of options for making payments on your account.
- Using our Online Bill Pay with your credit or debit card
- Sign up for Automatic Bank Draft Payments from your checking or savings account.
- Make your payment using our drive-through window located at our Business Office (200 Tom Hall Street - Town Hall)
- Bring your payments in person during normal business hours to our Business Office (200 Tom Hall Street - Town Hall)
- Drop off your payment after hours in our night deposit box located on the inner wall of the main drive-through window at our Business Office (200 Tom Hall Street - Town Hall)
- Mail in a check or money order in the envelope that comes enclosed with your statement
Have Questions About Your Bill?
Check out some of our helpful tips and information below to learn more reading your Town of Fort Mill utility bill and understanding your water usage.
Still have questions? Our staff is here to assist you with any questions you may have. Feel free to give us a call, stop by our office, or come through our drive-through at Town Hall.
Stopping Your Service
If you are moving and need to disconnect or stop your existing service, please fill out our Customer Service Activity Form, print it, and return it to the Fort Mill Business Office located at 200 Tom Hall Street (located within Town Hall).