Looking for an easy way to pay your Town utility bill? The Town of Fort Mill has several options that can make paying more convenient!
A new and simple option is the Town’s customer payment portal. The My Gov Hub portal is accessible from the "Online Bill Pay" tab found at https://www.fortmillsc.gov/414/Billing-Customer-Service or under the "How Do I" tab at the top of the Town’s website: www.fortmillsc.gov. Instructions for using the portal are included on the website.
In addition to high processing speeds, the portal offers a variety of features for customers, including the ability to set up a profile and access billing history. Customers can also set up recurring payments, pay for multiple properties and print statements, among other features.
There are also several other ways you can pay your utility bill:
- By Mail- Always enclose the top portion of your bill with your check or money order. Payment must be received at Town Hall by the 16th of each month.
- In Person- Bring your bill and payment with you to Town Hall, 200 Tom Hall St.
- By Phone- Call (803) 752-3021 and choose Option 2. You will need your Utility Account number. You can pay by credit card, but please remember there is a 3% fee.
- Night Drop-off-Drop your payment in the slot in our drive through at Town Hall.
- Bank Draft- Complete the information on your bill, attach a voided check and return to the Business Office at Town Hall.
Remember, in order to avoid late fees, utility bills must be received by the Town on or before the 16th of each month.
Have questions? Contact our Billing Department at (803) 835-5712 or visit our Billing & Customer Service webpage at https://www.fortmillsc.gov/414/Billing-Customer-Service.