Where can I take my construction materials?

York County maintains two Collection and Recycling Centers in Fort Mill where you can take small amounts of construction materials. The Baxter center is at 1731 Highway 160 (on the south side of the road west of Wendy’s). The Fort Mill East center is at 2085 Fort Mill Parkway at W. Hensley Road. The Town does not pick up any construction materials, including plywood, bricks, concrete, metals, roofing materials, or fencing.

Visit York County’s website to learn more.

Show All Answers

1. The garbage men only picked up my trash can but left a bag outside the can; why did they leave it?
2. My garbage pick-up day falls on a holiday; do I still put out my garbage?
3. Do I need to call to schedule a pick-up for bulk items or lawn debris?
4. Do I need to bag my leaves?
5. Where can I take my construction materials?
6. Who do I call if my garbage was not picked up?
7. I need to locate a deceased relative in Unity or Greenhill Cemetery; who do I contact?