Vendor Requirements

Any vendor doing business within the Town of Fort Mill is required to have a current Town of Fort Mill Business License. Any vendor doing business on Town Property is required to have certain Certificates of Insurance on file that meet all Town requirements. Workers Compensation is required to do business with the Town of Fort Mill. Specific type(s) and amount(s) will be displayed within the contractual agreements between the Town and the primary vendor.