Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Code Enforcement Complaint Form

  1. Please complete the online form below to submit your complaint.

    If this is an emergency, please call 911.  For non-emergency police matters, please call 803-547-2022.

    If you are having a water leak or sewer problem, please call 803-547-7158 to reach our Utilities Department for assistance.  

    If you have a stormwater related issue, please use our stormwater hotline form to reach our stormwater department directly: Stormwater Hotline Form

  2. Your Contact Information
  3. Complaint Information
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.