The Town of Fort Mill is a vibrant and growing town. Our employees play a vital role not only in making our Town what it is today, but also in shaping its future. The Town employs over 200 individuals in a diverse array of services.
The Town of Fort Mill is an equal opportunity employer.
In support of the Town of Fort Mill’s values, vision and mission, it is the mission of the Human Resources Department to meet the goals through its most valuable resource – its PEOPLE.
It is our mission to:
- Ensure policies and procedures are in place to provide a safe and healthful working environment.
- Develop an attitude of teamwork and quality in our day-to-day operations.
- Recruit and aid in the selection of employees.
- Foster retention efforts of valuable employees.
- Promote productive and engaging employee relations.
- Manage a comprehensive benefit package.
- Maintain position classification and compensation program.
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the Town.
- Formulates and administers human resources policies and practices that are ethical, consistent and respectful.