Land Disturbance for less than 1 acre

For projects disturbing more than 5000sqft but less than 1 acre the following will be needed:

  • Notification form for sites disturbing less than 1 acre (DHEC Form 2628)
  • Construction Plans - Must include:
  • North arrow and scale
  • Legend
  • Storm and utility lines that run through the property
  • Easements on the property
  • Route of stormwater flow
  • Location of silt fence
  • Location of rock outlets in silt fence
  • Construction entrance
  • Location of concrete washout
  • Narrative Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
  • Initial Plan Review Fee:  $250